These instructions will be useful for all MTK firmware versions. KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC. For people who love stock Android, but want additional features on top, Syberia OS is another Android custom ROM to consider. Built on top of AOSP/CAF, Syberia OS offers almost everything you’d want from your Android phone. Bliss ROM is a new custom ROM in the Android ecosystem but it has huge potential.
- After locating it, copy all the files in your Android device before finishing the upgrade firmware, otherwise the file will be gone.
- Finally, just swipe the slider at the bottom of the screen to start the backup process, which can take as long as 15 minutes.
- Most important examples about the operating system are Android, Apple iOS, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry OS, HP/Palm Web OS etc.
- The Wi-Fi FTP Server app on your phone is an alternative method of transferring files.
- Confirm the selection, and you’ll return to the Actions screen.
- If your device isn’t working properly, restart it and connect it to your PC via USB in order to ensure it is back in working order.
Helium Backup should be able to backup apps and data to SD card, attached USB devices, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box. We are sure that after firmware files going through this informative tutorial, you won’t face any trouble in order to perform Android full backup. It doesn’t matter if you have a rooted or a non-rooted phone, with these options you would be able to take full Android backup without much trouble. The application will ask you to configure the cloud support. You can simply choose the preferred option and tap on the “Configure” button. If you have a rooted device, then you can also take its backup using the Orange Backup App.
It can be used to flash a custom ROM or use minor app mods, as well as to create and manage backups. Understanding how TWRP works and what you can do with it will make you far more confident when attempting Android hacks of various kinds. We recommend using Zip file signature verification—this adds a layer of security to your flash able zips—as well as MD5 verification. To create a Nandroid backup tap the Backup option and choose the partitions to include.
When the process has finished and the ROM has been flashed, the tool will output a message on your screen. It will then start flashing the Stock ROM on your device.
Google can store the majority of your data on your Android device, but there is currently no single-source method for Android phones that is easy to use. You can use the service to backup your photos and videos to the cloud in just a few minutes. Upload up to 100,000 songs to YouTube Music using your YouTube account. The Google Drive cloud service allows you to keep all of your important files in the cloud and accessible from any device. Microsoft’s OneDrive service is an excellent alternative. There are a few different ways that you can backup your entire android phone. One way is to use a cloud-based backup service, such as Google Drive or Dropbox.